• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Any support welcome:( x

**UPDATE**
Today the centre part of my tooth has came out, so there’s a huge hole in the middle, one sides still totally unmoveable in my gum, and the other side it’s completely loose :( at a complete loss on what to do as despite being told twice to take it out myself, I just can’t due to the pain. Feeling so low and fed up over it all now :( Thanks for everyone’s kind words, really appreciate it x

Hi Aimsx22, hope you're feeling better now. It's been a couple days. I totally know how you feel about having ugly teeth. I'm in a similar boat but joining this forum has really helped. People are so kind here, and they get it.

I'm sorry to hear about your tooth! I'm also shocked they wanted you to take it out yourself. That doesn't seem like a great idea, especially if hospitals are locked down and there wouldn't be any follow-up support for you.You are definitely not an idiot. You are tough and strong! I hope you can take some time to focus elsewhere for now. You're going to be ok. I'm happy to talk to you more if you'd like. Take care.

Hey Nekoneko,
Aw Thankyou, unfortunately not, still in a lot of bad pain with it unfortunately:(! Bless ya! I feel so alone about it, and majorly embarrassed by it! Yeah it’s lovely having people understand and being so kind about it. I really appreciate it.

yeah I was really taken aback by it and feel like I’ve just been left to get on with it! Just really hoping it doesn’t get infected as the centre parts exposed:(! Thankyou so much that really means a lot and is so kind of you! Unfortunately I don’t have much time to myself as I have a young toddler and I’m still working, in a way it’s a good thing though as it distracts me from the pain. Thankyou yeah feel free to talk, id like that! You too :)