• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Appreciation post

T

Tinydancer

I just thought I'd post some appreciation! Since joining this forum I've had nothing but support and I'm sure everyone can say the same for themselves. From being someone who is 30 and hadn't been to a dentist since I was about 13/14 I was terrified! Not many people I spoke to understood how I was feeling. I decided to find a dental forum with people who would understand and may possibly be going through the same thing. I found you guys! Since I joined here I have had two teeth extracted, three fillings and half of one tooth replaced ( hopefully it stays in place or its root canal for me ) all in the space of 4/5 weeks. If I didn't have the support from people on here I don't think I'd have went through with any of my treatment. It just shows that the time we all take to help people on here really does help. I hope I can help others too so thanks guys! Your all awesome ?

So glad to hear it! You should post your story on our success story forum, that's exactly the kind of story we love to hear about. :)

Back