Arlington, TX

bcjch

bcjch

Hi all,I changed dentists last fall (October 2015) after getting a second opinion from my new one. Although my phobias are fairly mild compared to many here (and luckily, have been mostly conquerable), I get the impression that this dentist would be good with anyone whose fears are more severe.Here is his contact information:Wayne G. Feil, DDS3100 Matlock Rd. Suite 101Arlington, TX 76015817-468-3111http://www.dentistinarlingtontx.comHe has apparently been in practice for over 30 years but still accepts new patients. He is a noticeable improvement over many past practitioners - and I've had quite a few.He definitely has some good skills. When he has numbed me for dental work, he has managed to numb only the actual teeth that need work rather than my whole jaw. That was not something I experienced before, nor have I heard about it often - so I think it also must mean he is up to date. I suppose time might tell something about skill, if dental work does not last - but so far, I'm highly confident in what I've seen.His tone with recommendations is not critical, It has been more "You can learn how to improve care of your teeth", or "You can achieve proper care", rather than anything stronger, and ESPECIALLY not "Why haven't you taken better care?".His encouragement has been coupled with specific advice. In my case, I have an isolated molar which, it turns out, I had neglected one side of - and he told me how to angle my brush to clean that side better. (Although I'm delinquent in cleaning the whole set anyway - but that's another story.)I've only met and seen one hygienist in his office, and I have not yet worked with her for a cleaning. However, she has been very tolerant - more than most in the past - when x-ray equipment slipped in my mouth, gagged me, or otherwise went awry in some small way.The least I can do is give him a plug here. I hope he can help some of you who are in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. (His office is about 6 miles from the Dallas Cowboys' stadium.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Illinois (IL) 0