• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Bath, Somerset

brit

brit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bath, Somerset - Website Links

Some interesting websites for anxious patients in the Bath area:

Particularly like the whole person approach..chat, behavioural techniques, sedation available but not the first resort.

Last edited:
Re: Bath, Somerset - Website Links

Hello All,

I just wanted to support this post from Brit re the 'no fear dentist' in Bath. I recently made my first appt in years at this dentist and I can totally recommend them!

The dentist Callum Macpherson is fantastic, so nice and quite funny. He really puts you at ease and is fantastic with scared people. All the staff I have had contact with (2 receptionsts, practice manager, 2 dental nurses and of course the dentist) were all brilliant and really reassuring.

Read my story in the support section if you want to know exactly how everything went but I will just say here that it is really worth contacting them.

Hello All,

I just wanted to support this post from Brit re the 'no fear dentist' in Bath. I recently made my first appt in years at this dentist and I can totally recommend them!

The dentist Callum Macpherson is fantastic, so nice and quite funny. He really puts you at ease and is fantastic with scared people. All the staff I have had contact with (2 receptionsts, practice manager, 2 dental nurses and of course the dentist) were all brilliant and really reassuring.

Read my story in the support section if you want to know exactly how everything went but I will just say here that it is really worth contacting them.

hi I'd love to read your story but cant find it on the site .. cant see a "support" section?

I would like to recommend a dentist I don't see any more due to him relocating. His name is Benjamin Attenborough he works at

St. Michaels Dental Surgery
Walwyn Close
Bath BA2 1SX
https://www.nofeardentists.com/

He is extremely patient, gentle and understands nervous patients. He is fairly quiet but knows what he is doing and is very considerate. His injections are totally pain free, I never felt one from him, and I had a lot of injections. He uses the topical gel too. He is very calming and will explain what he is doing.

If anyone lives in this area you would be very lucky to have him as your dentist.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've merged these threads since both recommended dentists are at the same practice.