• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Birchington, Kent

G

genevieve

Birchington Dental Care - Daksha Chauhan

I have been dental phobic for years and after going from dentist to dentist being unable to find anyone who would treat me well with my phobia, I found this place. Daksha Chauhan is the lady who has done my treatment.

She did an extraction on my wisdom tooth and I didn't feel a thing when she did it! She made sure I was completely numb, gave me a sweet to keep my blood sugar levels up and gave me pure oxygen to help me calm down. She and her lovely assistant who unfortunately I don't know the name of have calmed me enough that I am still nervous of course, but willing to go back to her to have the rest of my treatment.

I hope this helps someone, as she has been a lifesaver for me. I can finally feel like I'm going to get back on track to having good teeth for the first time in about 10 years.