• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Birchington, Kent

G

genevieve

http://www.egandentalcare.co.uk/

I have been dental phobic for years and after going from dentist to dentist being unable to find anyone who would treat me well with my phobia, I found this place. Click on the "nervous patients" section to see a write up about Daksha Chauha- she is the lady who has done my treatment.

She did an extraction on my wisdom tooth and I didn't feel a thing when she did it! She made sure I was completely numb, gave me a sweet to keep my blood sugar levels up and gave me pure oxygen to help me calm down. She and her lovely assistant who unfortunately I don't know the name of have calmed me enough that I am still nervous of course, but willing to go back to her to have the rest of my treatment.

As the website says you don't have to be a patient at the practise, you can be referred to her for treatment. I am fortunate enough to be able to have joined their practise as a patient though.

I hope this helps someone, as she has been a lifesaver for me. I can finally feel like I'm going to get back on track to having good teeth for the first time in about 10 years.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E South East 2
F South East 0
T South East 2
C Support 4
brit South East 1