• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Blind Faith in New Jersey

P

Persephone

Hi,
Despite me being a school librarian, I'm finding it virtually impossible to find any reviews of endodontists in New Jersey. I'd like to be a smart shopper to avoid any more problems. Unfortunately, since my insurance pays for two office visits per year, I'm paying for the endodontist consultation myself. So, I can't spend time and money kissing a lot of frogs. I need the prince/ princess on the first shot. I read an article about a dental office that was suing a patient for a bad review on Yelp. Maybe that's why the reviews are scarce.

Do any of you have recommendations for an endodontist in New Jersey?

Thanks for your help.

Where are you located in NJ. I know of a great one in Northern New Jersey.

I'm in Lodi. I work in Wayne. So, I can travel anywhere.

That's right in my neck of the woods. I went to Dr Fientuch for my root canal not too long ago. He is located in Paramus off of Route 17 right by Paramus Park Mall. He does his procedures using a microscope and if you do end up needing a root canal, he will numb you up really really good. He's also very personable. I have seen young children come out of his office after a procedure smiling and happy. What I also liked about him is that he won't give you a root canal unless he actually feels like that is was the tooth needs. There are some dentists out there that will just do one because a tooth hurts and they can't or wont figure out why.