• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Braces on only the top row of teeth?

N

nchambers27

Hello!
New to this forum, I would like to get braces on only my top row of teeth, I hate going to the dentist but I have a tooth that sits too far back and one that sticks out and I would like to fix it. and stupid me, I didn't get braces in high school. Is it possible to get braces only on the top row? How much would that cost? (estimate is okay, I live in the Northeast).

Thanks! Nicole

yes you can and they're around the £1000-£1500 mark....more if you want braces that no one else can see

it might even be possible, depending on your case to get something called an inman alligner. This can often mean that your teeth can be straighter in a couple of months rather than a year or longer with traditional train tracks. its worth getting someone in your area who does them to do a quick assessment to see if it would be possible.
regards
Dr Mike

Back