• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Bracknell, Berkshire

S

SunshineSmile

For all nervous patients or anyone simply wanting excellent treatment I can strongly recommend Blueberry Dental in Bracknell.

They are friendly, professional and always do a great job. I think one reason people are worried about going to the dentist is that they don't know what is going on, but at Blueberry Dental Bob and his team explain each procedure and always check you are ok. They also have great innovations like movie glasses, so you can watch your favourite show or movie and forget about what is happening with your teeth!

Blueberry Dental Surgery
68 Deepfield Rd
Bracknell RG12 2NX
http://www.blueberrydental.co.uk/

[ADMIN NOTE: some parts of this post have been removed as they read like an advertisement rather than a genuine patient review]

S

Surreyvwphobic

Re: Excellent Dentist, Berkshire

Yes, as detailed on my posting earlier, these people are amazing, and have already gone well beyond the normal call of duty on my behalf. They are certainly well worth approaching!!

For all nervous patients or anyone simply wanting excellent treatment I can strongly recommend Blueberry Dental in Bracknell.

They are friendly, professional and always do a great job. I think one reason people are worried about going to the dentist is that they don't know what is going on, but at Blueberry Dental Bob and his team explain each procedure and always check you are ok. They also have great innovations like movie glasses, so you can watch your favourite show or movie and forget about what is happening with your teeth!

In addition to them doing my routine dental work, I have recently had my teeth whitened and cosmetic work to make a front tooth look straighter and, as Bob is a perfectionist in the best way, the result looks amazing! For the first time in my life I have genuinely had people compliment my teeth!

Try them, you won't be disappointed :D

S

Surreyvwphobic

Re: Excellent Dentist, Berkshire

Have written about these people in "Success Stories", but in brief, Blueberry are fantastic! They have changed my dental life forever. Where else would you find a practice where the hygenist brings you a cup of tea??!!! The level of service and compassion is exemplary. If only the surroundings were a bit nicer, but the waiting area had been spruced up with a few nice plants and pictures and a homely coffee table, so good efforts all round......
Thanks again to you all at Blueberry - you are stunning!

Simon XX