• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Bridgend, Swansea area

M

Moony

Hi Everyone

Can anyone recommend a nervous patient dentist in the Bridgend or Swansea area of south wales?
I am phobic to the extent for any work to be done I usually need to be put asleep. I have a few issues that i can no longer ignore!

Can anyone advise?

Thankyou :redface:

G

Gail B

Re: Nervous Patient dentist needed in Bridgened, swansea area

Hi Everyone

Can anyone recommend a nervous patient dentist in the Bridgend or Swansea area of south wales?
I am phobic to the extent for any work to be done I usually need to be put asleep. I have a few issues that i can no longer ignore!

Can anyone advise?

Thankyou :redface:

I have been in agony with toothache for months. I had not been to the dentist for 20 years. I plucked up enough courage to contact James Hull in Mermaid Quay and went to have the tooth extracted on Monday. I had sedation and Dr Murray and George were fantastic! I will definitely go back for a check up.