• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Broadstairs, Kent

F

Florida31

Hi everyone

I have recently found a dentist after visiting a few different ones,this one I felt was really good for anyone with major fear/anxiety.
His name is Dirksen and is in Broadstairs in kent,he is a private dentist.

I found him to be friendly,he listened to all my fears and phobias and said we can work together to help me,have visited him twice recently and have managed to have bottom teeth cleaned and 3 xrays and he made me feel at ease as much as I ever will or have with any other in the past,all I can say is I would defiantly recommend him and it was a few of my friends who recommended him to me initially.

Hope this is helpful.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E South East 2
T South East 2
G South East 0
C Support 4
brit South East 1