• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

C.T scan

T

tazey

Do you have to do anything before getting a c,t scan? Its not like I haven't had one before but its been so long I can't remember.

I didn't have to do anything to prepare for mine, nor was I restricted on anything.

I know your ment to take piercings out.

I know your ment to take piercings out.

I don't have piercings, so I guess I didn't think of that. They did ask me that. I have a nickel allergy, so I can't wear most jewelry.

I don't have any either lol

So arrived+went in on time for my scan despite taking diazapam still felt dizzy/wobbly whilst stood up straight trying to stand still (not sure why). Just shows they don't read your notes tho as the woman said at one point just keep your teeth together (not insensitive at all). So in+out in 10mins didn't see the consultant so none the wiser as to what's going on (didn't see him last month either). On the plus side they didn't put a stent in for the scan like they did last time again don't kno why? maybe my last consultant just enjoyed to torture me as clearly its not nessesary.

Back