• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Cadbury Creme Eggs

Cadbury Creme Eggs

• Totally revolting

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Oooh, yummy!

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
Never tried Cadbury Creme Eggs or even heard of them. I looked them up on youtube...they don't look too appetizing! :(

Kitkat are you not in the UK you cannot be, if you were you'd know about them. :)

Kitkat are you not in the UK you cannot be, if you were you'd know about them. :)

Nope, you guessed it! I'm in the United States. I live in Florida.

KitKat, if you remember, check out the Easter candy section at your grocery store next time you're there.

Cadbury Creme Eggs are pretty common in the US now. If you've never had one, pick one up while you're there. When you get home, remove the foil and then break the egg in half. (You may want to put a plate under the egg before you break it.)

Ok, yeah you have to try one once...Like I made pumpkin pie once and pronounced it revolting. :censored:

Kitkat didn't you have a picture at the side of your name, what happened to it? :confused:

Pumpkin is nice mashed and mixed with mash potato. ;)

Kitkat didn't you have a picture at the side of your name, what happened to it? :confused:

Pumpkin is nice mashed and mixed with mash potato. ;)

Nope never had a pic for an avatar. I tried to put one up once but was unsuccessful and then never got around to trying it again. And I just have to add that I loove pumpkin pie! It's one of my favorites and if I were left unsupervised, I am capable of eating an entire pumpkin pie by myself! :redface:

Well… I absolutely LOVE creme eggs ;D. My preferred method of eating one is to nibble a hole in the top, lick out the filling and then eat the rest of the shell... Mmmmmm :cloud9:… Of course, now that they're a bit less runny than they used to be, that's not quite so easy, but you can't have everything!

I remember when I was at art college years ago, we used to have competitions to see who could eat the most creme eggs in one sitting, because they're so sickly sweet. I won't say how many I could eat in one go, but let's just say that I usually won ;) :redface:!!

I remember visiting the Cadburys chocolate factory several years ago and they used to have little vans which were shaped and painted exactly like creme eggs. They were parked outside in a line and they all had number plates that read EGG 1, EGG 2 ...

My idea of chocolate heaven would be if Cadburys made a giant creme egg Easter egg, but instead of it being a hollow Easter egg which comes with a couple of normal sized creme eggs, it was one huge creme egg with the creme egg filling inside.

I just hope that my dentist never reads this post as I think I'd be in serious trouble if he did :giggle: :p !!!

Oh yes Vicki that would most certainly be heaven, I wish I had seen the little vans shaped like eggs, and been to the factory, I eat mine the same way as you do, I could also eat a few, I can't now, I don't know what changed, not me. I did prefer them more runny, you never get enough middle bit do you? :hidesbehindsofa: Got a stash behind here, I hope I'm not :sick: because that would make me :redface: and if my dentist saw this I would be :shame: I am not bothered about chocolate normally but I must admit cream eggs do it for me. :hmm: :ROFLMAO: :yay: :oops: :whistle: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

My preferred method of eating one is to nibble a hole in the top, lick out the filling and then eat the rest of the shell... Mmmmmm :cloud9:
Snap! I maintain this is absolutely the ONLY way to eat a creme egg! ;D

My idea of chocolate heaven would be if Cadburys made a giant creme egg Easter egg, but instead of it being a hollow Easter egg which comes with a couple of normal sized creme eggs, it was one huge creme egg with the creme egg filling inside.
YES!!! I've had this very thought myself. We should write in - maybe they'd do it...mmmmm....:cloud9:

I just hope that my dentist never reads this post as I think I'd be in serious trouble if he did :giggle: :p !!!
Well, as long you eat it at meal time and not in between, and brush your teeth afterwards, chocolate still allowed! (Though perhaps not the all-you-can eat creme egg buffet! :p)

Besides, eggs - staple diet, aren't they?! :innocent: ;D

WHY NOT????? :confused:

I mean, seriously. Choco has been proven to have heart-benefits.

And, you know, whatever is good in moderation must be even better in excess, right?

(Says Jaylah with her chocolate smeared face and absolutely blotto on red wine. ;))

Anyway, if my dentist ever told me I couldn't eat chocolate anymore, I'd tell him that, given the choice of giving up him or giving up choco, I wished him well.

As long as you brush and floss well after eating sweets, I doubt any dentist would insist you not eat chocolate. Given that you did (brush and floss), I would think the sugar in chocolate would have much more of an effect on other health issues (pre-diabetes, high cholesterol, etc.) than on your teeth. You can get the sugar off your teeth easily by brushing and flossing. Unfortunately there isn't a way to get it out of your digestive tract.

Jaylah, that was going really well, I was believing you and willing you on in your rhetoric. Until, this....

I would think the sugar in chocolate would have much more of an effect on other health issues (pre-diabetes, high cholesterol, etc.) than on your teeth.

:cry:

All this chocolate talk and I haven't had any. Sympathy anybody, I feel really sad. ;) Everytime I come on this thread my mouth waters. :hmm:

As long as you brush and floss well after eating sweets, I doubt any dentist would insist you not eat chocolate. Given that you did (brush and floss), I would think the sugar in chocolate would have much more of an effect on other health issues (pre-diabetes, high cholesterol, etc.) than on your teeth. You can get the sugar off your teeth easily by brushing and flossing. Unfortunately there isn't a way to get it out of your digestive tract.

See here:

https://www.dentalfearcentral.org/faq/tooth-decay/

According to the experts (i.e., not me! lol), it's not the amount of chocolate/sweets, but how often we eat it - so having it meal times is fine, but grazing or snacking on it isn't. Given the role of snacking in diet problems, I'd imagine this advice would help that way too! Certainly no calls to give up chocolate, anyway...mmm...chocolate...:cloud9:

Look at us...going off-topic from fun, to talk about dental issues - shocking behaviour! :p :rolleyes:

Look at us...going off-topic from fun, to talk about dental issues - shocking behaviour!

I KNOW !!!!! *tut*

See here, Easter Sunday, this is Carole.....:drool:

and this is me......:sick:

Back