• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Cadbury Creme Eggs

Cadbury Creme Eggs

• Totally revolting

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Oooh, yummy!

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
I KNOW !!!!! *tut*

See here, Easter Sunday, this is Carole.....:drool:

and this is me......:sick:

Do you dislike all chocolate carys? Or just specifically chocolate that resembles eggs? :giggle:

I thought Carys was one of the ones that loved Cadbury Creme Eggs.

I think she was doing the sicky smiley-thing because she was going to eat so many she'd become ill. :)

I thought Carys was one of the ones that loved Cadbury Creme Eggs.

I think she was doing the sicky smiley-thing because she was going to eat so many she'd become ill. :)

Ohh! Gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up Jaylah! :)

Yep Kitkat I didn't even have an egg, and Carys was eating eggs she had bought for others. She will have had so many now, she'll be fit to burst, hence :sick: feeling.

I on the other hand have had none, and I love them, yummy, hence :drool: mouth wateringly so.

Pianimo now, you come on here where we are all happily forgetting out dental woe's and being naughty, in secret hid away here :hidesbehindsofa: and BANG :scared: bring us down to earth. Shame on you. :p

But if you would like to come and be naughty with us, we will forgive you. ;D

Last edited:
As a child my approach to eating a cadbury's cream egg was to bite the top off, then scoop all the sream out with my finger, then after eating the cream eat the rest of the chocolate.

This seems to be the favourite method of most people, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Well,I cant stand them ! :mad:

A couple of years ago a dear friend in UK sent me a parcel at Eastertime and inside were some new chocs I had never had before,called Malteasters. I really loved those. She also sent a couple of Cadbury's caramel bunnies..oooh oooh..yummy.

Pianimo now, you come on here where we are all happily forgetting out dental woe's and being naughty, in secret hid away here :hidesbehindsofa: and BANG :scared: bring us down to earth. Shame on you. :p

But Miss, she started it!!!! :innocent: :p

WHY NOT????? :confused:

I mean, seriously. Choco has been proven to have heart-benefits.

And, you know, whatever is good in moderation must be even better in excess, right?

(Says Jaylah with her chocolate smeared face and absolutely blotto on red wine. ;))

Anyway, if my dentist ever told me I couldn't eat chocolate anymore, I'd tell him that, given the choice of giving up him or giving up choco, I wished him well.

As long as you brush and floss well after eating sweets, I doubt any dentist would insist you not eat chocolate. Given that you did (brush and floss), I would think the sugar in chocolate would have much more of an effect on other health issues (pre-diabetes, high cholesterol, etc.) than on your teeth. You can get the sugar off your teeth easily by brushing and flossing. Unfortunately there isn't a way to get it out of your digestive tract.

I had missed that one, or it just slipped my mind. YES she did didn't she. Okay forgiven and Jaylah too, enjoy your eggs and HAPPY EASTER everyone. :yay:

Jaylah, I'm surprised you don't get that tattooed on your forehead, to save having to repeat it in numerous situations......'but she started it' :p

Actually, I prefer caramel bunnies, they really ARE special, not seen them in years though.

Oooh, now Malteasters.... well that's a totally different thing! On two fronts:

1) They're definitely yummy.

2) I've never found those for sale in the US.

Jaylah, I'm surprised you don't get that tattooed on your forehead, to save having to repeat it in numerous situations......'but she started it' :p
But it was me who said it...! o_O

Carys, you are easily confused these days! :p :innocent:

A couple of years ago a dear friend in UK sent me a parcel at Eastertime and inside were some new chocs I had never had before,called Malteasters. I really loved those.

Genuine question: do you mean Maltesers??

Or something special for Easter actually called MaltEASTERs??? I'm intrigued! :hmm:

You have to forgive Carys, she's on a break and it's raining where she is, so she is wet, she has what is commonly known as puddled brain syndrome. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@Pianimo Maltesers. We do have "malted milk balls" here in the US, but nowhere near as good as those.

We have Graham Crackers and you don't (which makes it impossible for you to make a proper S'more), but somehow that still doesn't quite seem equal.

I can't take any more, all this chocolate talk and now more pictures, it's driving me crazy. :drool: :drool: :drool: :oops::whistle:

That looks nice, is it ice cream. Do you know if a dentist comes across this thread, we are all in bother. We are not going to convince them that we do look after out teeth. Not in a million years. :ROFLMAO:

No, that is not ice cream, Carole.

That is a S'more.

Take a large graham cracker and break it in half.

Put a couple of squares of a plain Hershey bar on one half of the graham cracker.

Toast a marshmallow on a stick over the embers of a campfire until it's nicely golden, hot and gooey on the inside.

Using the second half of the graham cracker, slide the toasted marshmallow onto the chocolate.

Put the second half of the graham cracker on top, sandwich style, and then sort of smush the whole thing together a bit, so that the hot insides of the marshmallow start to melt the chocolate.

Eat and enjoy.

When you've had your fill, find someplace to wash all of the chocolate and marshmallow off your face. it is physically impossible to eat a S'more neatly.

I want one, I will have to give it a go sometime. :)

I want one, I will have to give it a go sometime. :)

You can't. :meanie:

The last time I checked with my UK friends, you can't buy graham crackers there. In fact, I had to send "S'more Kits" to several of the gals in England, and then they each held S'more making parties for the rest. (I giggled to myself for months over the idea of the postal guys seeing "S'more Kit" on the customs labels. :giggle:)

We determined that the closest thing to a graham cracker available in the UK was a digestive biscuit. Which was different enough that the result definitely was not a S'more.

Back