• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Can a loose wisdom tooth fall out?

R

raymond

Mine has been loose for some time, kind of hoping its possible.

Raymond

Hi, I'm not sure whether loose wisdom teeth can come out? but I would be nervous and wanting someone to take a look . Have you been in to a dentist lately to check this out?

Hi Raymond,

sounds like you wish for it to get out by itself.. well, probably it won't. Even lose teeth are still anchored in the bone to a big part so seeing a dentist would be the best idea, as krlovesherkids suggests..

I have read your previous posts, it's bee a while.. it sounds like you have been through a lot and really struggling. May I ask you how things went in between?

All the best wishes

Things are not good. Panic and depression, constant heart pounding, some kind of g.i. problem, and lots of teeth problems i cant face. thanks.

Things are not good. Panic and depression, constant heart pounding, some kind of g.i. problem, and lots of teeth problems i cant face. thanks.

Sorry to read that.. do you get supported by anyone? Friends, relatives, therapists etc.? Sounds like so much to deal with..:(
As always, if you like to vent and share, we are here.. writing it all out sometimes helps.

Back