• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Can I work next day of an extraction?

V

VVD

On May 30 I have schedule 2 extractions at 10 am, it is ok work next day ( photography) for 2 - 3 hrs maximum. I will be shooting at 7 pm on May 31, I was thinking bringing someone to help me to set up my equipment and help me to carry. I dont want to cancel my appointment but neither the job. I need ???.

Sure you can.
Bringing somebody to help with lugging the equipment around is a good idea, the biggest likely risk to you is doing a lot of physical stuff can re-start a socket bleeding, not a big deal and easy to stop again if it happens, but it would be annoying and maybe upset your client :)

What are you shooting? Just being nosey :) Ex-freelancer during my student days and for a bit after.

Thank you for your answer. This time is an enviromental photoshoot is a pediatric clinic ? Doctors “ working with patients”, the staff.
Usually I do more family portraits and events like weddings or sweet sixteen.

VVD,

I hope all goes well with the procedure and your recovery and you are feeling good for the shoot :)

Thanks VVD, I assume you won't be humping about big studio lights etc then, so you'll be fine. Sounds like a fun job.

Back