• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Can sinus infections cause tooth pain in healthy teeth?

S

Scared1234

So I have what I believe to be a sinus infection. About a week or so ago my top molars started hurting and I can't pin it to one particular tooth, honestly it just feels like every single tooth on top besides my front ones are hurting, I also have ear pain and pain in my jaw and sinus infection symptoms. There are no cavities in these teeth that i know of and like i said it isnt just one tooth and i dont even know which is hurting, just all in that area. My question is if it is an ear infection or sinus infection like I believe it to be, could it be making my teeth hurt? The pain is bearable and isn't intense like my other infected teeth. I really hope it's just from this sinus infection because if its am infected tooth it's several because they all hurt. Thanks for reading

Short answer: yes

Back