• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Cat Mom Remodel

Cat Mom

Cat Mom

Ended up going through From Home Dental, with help from the free clinic. Used my tax return money - came to around $295, including shipping & handling, instead of the local dentist charging me $1200+... Has it's pros and cons, of course.
There was a time as a 20-something in which I'd have looked at something like this with horror; but now I'm proud of myself for doing something this proactive. My health will thank me; it already is, now that the abscessed teeth are gone.

krlovesherkids777

krlovesherkids777

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy Late Birthday Catmom!! Hope you had a good celebration :).. Glad your partials fit nice for you and hope your glasses are great too! Hope you can get some great nutritous meals in now :).Good to see you back!