• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Community Dental Services Bedfordshire, Essex and Suffolk

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
A number of Community Dental Services in the East of England and East Midlands now share a website which explains where their clinics are, what they offer, and how to contact them. You can find the website here:

don't go to Stowmarket Community dental in Suffolk. im sure the others are great but sadly the one dentist that dose Stowmarket is not good with people with phobias, she uses long technical sentences, pulls you around (not gentle) not sympathetic when I started crying , and cant see why I wont let her pull my teeth out(I'm getting married next year). they only do two treatments 1) small/med fillings 2) pulling teeth. if you want anything else (including kindness) go else wear.

Hi @scifiemz, really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Stowmarket Community Dental :(. As our website has no affiliation with them, we cannot really do anything about the situation.

The best thing to do would be to contact them directly. They've got a PDF guide for making a complaint (featuring a rather cute rabbit :grin:) which I have attached here. It would be worth providing them with your feedback directly, so that they can make improvements to their service.

Attachments

• How-to-make-a-complaint-Suffolk-Thetford-1.pdf
    84.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi @scifiemz, really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Stowmarket Community Dental :(. As our website has no affiliation with them, we cannot really do anything about the situation.

The best thing to do would be to contact them directly. They've got a PDF guide for making a complaint (featuring a rather cute rabbit :grin:) which I have attached here. It would be worth providing them with your feedback directly, so that they can make improvements to their service.

I sent them a complaint by there rate there service part three weeks ago and had no reply, so used the above info to send them a complaint today, I don't think they will reply as sadly I dont think they much care, but ive tried.

Back