• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Glasgow - Complete Dental Care (also NHS)

A

Alan_Thornton

I have recently become a patient of Complete Dental Care in Glasgow and can only recommend them.
I attended the practice after some years of ignoring my teeth and was in need of some fairly serious work to save teeth which included root canal work.
After attending a number of appointments the work was done extremely well and during the process I was very comfortable and experienced no pain or felt in any way uncomfortable.
The dentists are very nice people and strive to explain everything about the procedure they perform.
All staff are very polite and helpful and make the patient feel at ease.
My three young children are now attending the practice without any worry or concern.
I would thoroughly recommend Complete Dental Care.

Complete Dental Care
Paisley Road West,
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
G51 1NB
https://www.glasgowdentalcare.co.uk/

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Complete Dental Care - 151 Western Road, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G72 8PE

I know this is a late response but thank you for your kind words Alan.

All of the dentists at Complete Dental Care are very gentle and take their time to make sure people are relaxed during treatment. Unfortunately even this is not enough to relax some people and so we now provide dental sedation at the practice.

We are ideally situated for people living in: Cambuslang, Rutherglen, Burnside and East Kilbride area so please contact us if you would like to make an appointment.

https://www.glasgowdentalcare.co.uk

Thanks

Omar