• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Continuing journals

scaredstiff

scaredstiff

This is probably a very stupid question, but how does one continue a journal. I started one, but how do I keep adding to it. I've been hitting the modify button, so all my stuff simply goes onto the end, instead of being a new entry. How do you all get your journal into spearate sections/pages? I have enough trouble coping with my dental problems, let alone how to commit them to paper so to speak. :confused:

To create a new entry in your journal, hit the reply button that's at the bottom of the most recent post (It's the first button in the blue bar). This will create a new post within your journal thread. It's basically the same as replying to someone else's post in an ordinary thread - journals are just long threads that people can keep adding to.

Hope that helps :)

BTW, it's not a stupid question at all :) - it took me long enough to figure out how everything on here works and I work on a computer all day!

Thanks so much Vicki. I did think about the reply button, but trying to be sensible about it, thought it couldn't be the right way. But of course, when one has a phobia and is in a state of insensibility, all natural reasoning goes out of the window.

Hi, I'm new to here and would really like to read your journal as I'm just about to start the immediate dentures journey! How do I get to read it? Thank you!?

Hi Ally and welcome. :welcome:

If you click on the user name you will get a pull up menu. Click on view user's post and you will see the threads and posts they have made. I believe ScaredStiff's journal is within the first few posts so it should be easy to find.

Best of luck with your dental journey. :clover::)

Back