• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Cost of implant supported dentures?

S

stellajohn

Hi, could anyone give me an idea of the price of upper and lower implant supported dentures? I live in England and just wondered how much people are paying?

Hello hun - depends where you are and what dentist you go with - whatever you choose, it will not be cheap, but you have to weigh up the pro's and con's - my suggestion to you would be to search out some websites in your area, and e-mail them.

You have to look at the long term effect, and how everything will mean to you - go with your gut feeling - xx

I don't know for sure but GBP2-2.5k is typical for a single implant in UK. Skill of the dentist is very important with implants, so do not just go anywhere based on price if you do proceed.

If money is a big problem then I would always recommend you spend it placing implants in the lower arch first.
There are many more problems in the lower arch than the maxillary arch. The plan could vary from 2 implants to help secure a conventional overdenture to 6 with the teeth held in rigidly with a complex titanium cad cam bar so the prices will vary greatly.
What ever you decide find someone who can offer all the options as that person will be able to handle whatever your needs are.

Back