• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Could You Test Drive A Dental Fear E-Course?

F

Fraser

Hi There,

I have been working with patients who suffer from dental fear for many years and from my conversations I have come to understand that there is a real "deep breath" moment that everyone has to take in making contact with a dental practice for the first time. In fact patients often tell me that this is the point where they have been stuck for many months.

As a result I have created a mini e-course that is delivered in 7 short segments over the space of a week. After compelting the course you will have a number of new tools and strategies to help you feel more prepared for taking the vital step and making contact with a dentist.

The course is free to take and I would love it if members of this great forum could help me with a little research and development . Please just give the course a try and let me know if it helps and where it could be improved further. The course is available now at

Many thanks

Fraser Hendrie BDS MFGDP
Craigentinny Dental Care