• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Covid+aerosols....

T

tazey

Are there treatments that can be done without aerosols? I'm still half way through implants ,does fixing a bridge mean I've got no way of being finished anytime soon? How long can you leave implants like this (unfinished)? all I'm told is we will phone you when we know more I understand that but my eating is an issue+can't carry on.

Extractions, x-rays and exams, not much else.

You can leave implants unfinished pretty much indefinitely.

? It's not ideal tho is it to look at (having a mouth full of posts) or practical because I can't eat barely much.

I hear you @tazey .... right now I have 7 implant posts sitting in my gum waiting plus a large area they will put a few moreposts in as soon as Im able.. so lots of empty space. and very hard to eat. I still have a few left to eat on , if I remember right you do not so that would be very frustrating.

Sure hope you can get in as soon as possible. :grouphug:

I hear you @tazey .... right now I have 7 implant posts sitting in my gum waiting plus a large area they will put a few moreposts in as soon as Im able.. so lots of empty space. and very hard to eat. I still have a few left to eat on , if I remember right you do not so that would be very frustrating.

Sure hope you can get in as soon as possible. :grouphug:
Yes it's beyond boring pretty much eating the same every day esp when you have zero appetite. The irony is if I was going out I could just wear a mask+people wouldn't really think it odd right now but I've not been out in 3mths so no idea when I'll next get an appointment,hope you get sorted too.

Back