• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Cracked tooth feels strange

G

Geranium

I have been to my dentist and had my front tooth filled, a bit broke off it after a recent fall. The third tooth On the left from the one I had filled feels a bit strange, I'm sure I cracked this one when I fell, but when the dentist Xrayed my teeth he didn't mention the tooth although it feels like it has some sort of filling on the back of it. The tooth feels like it moves a bit

Go back and ask them, otherwise it's guesswork from here :)
Having said that, a little bit of movement is normal, you're probably extra sensitive about it because you're looking for it, if you see what you mean.

Go back and ask them, otherwise it's guesswork from here :)
Having said that, a little bit of movement is normal, you're probably extra sensitive about it because you're looking for it, if you see what you mean.
I went back today, my dentist checked the tooth and said I need a crown in it. He put a temporary filling in and I have to go back in 4 weeks to have the crown done

Back