Davison, Michigan

S

Socks

After some horrible experiences with dentists, I did some searching and came across The Art of Dentistry. I went in for the first time in August of 2007 because I needed my wisdom teeth out. It had gotten to the point where I had an infection. They were polite, and referred me out to an oral surgeon.

This year when I decided to start on my New Year's resolution to take better care of myself, I got up the nerve to go back. They were more than understanding as I cried through the whole thing. Dr. Williams is wonderful, and is very reassuring. They will answer any questions, and are really good about explaining things. I had to go back last week to have two fillings done, which is when the fear went into over drive. They were so comforting, and had no problem giving me gas to make it easier. I felt a little tiny poke with the needle for the anesthetic, but that is all. I have more fillings that I need, but they are splitting them up so I don't have to deal with too much at a time.

I went back in today because of some pain, and Dr. Williams was just as reassuring and caring as before. I have to go in for a root canal, and while I am still upset and nervous, it is not as bad as before.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Support 3
P Michigan (MI) 0