• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Dental Counselling Appointment - in 15 minutes!

I feel very blessed to have found them. I've never in all my years searching come across a place like this. I feel like I've finally found a place I may actually not cry every time I walk in to!

I feel very blessed to have found them. I've never in all my years searching come across a place like this. I feel like I've finally found a place I may actually not cry every time I walk in to!

I totally feel you on that. I cried on Monday in my place and mines nothing like the awful place I used to have to go as a kid. Even from the website I get a good feeling on yours, the dogs are such a special touch

The appointment I had with the counsellor was so reassuring. She was so real and down to earth. It was only supposed to be 20 mins, she spent an hour with me and didn't charge me. I don't know what I did to deserve this break, but I got it. I'm still terrified of how I'll pay for it all, but that will come with time.

Back