• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Dental Full upper implant on 5 posts

C

Cosmolady777

Hi. I've read this forum for a couple of years now but never posted. I am now 9 months post sinus lift procedure with bone grafting and the titanium post implants and 3 months post completion with a full upper denture secured on implants. It's been a long road from 11 upper extractions, two sets of upper dentures and then deciding on this procedure as I wasn't happy with the denture. It was expensive but so worth it. I now have no pain, a great smile and my fear of dentists has gone. I don't need support but willing to answer any questions or support anyone going through this procedure or considering it.

Wonderful that you have achieved so much and have ended up pain free and even better...fear free :jump:
Thanks for writing in with your good news .:)

Extractions

Hi, I had the rest of my teeth extracted on Thursday and left the immediate dentures out until today on dentist advice, my bottoms actually fit OK but the uppers are so loose, they don't even stay in place, I looked at this option, are you in the UK? Was it pricey?

I think that's the best solution. I have 5 implants on top with crowns and am getting a 6th implant next week for a new bridge. This has cost me a fortune, getting these implants done one at a time. How much was it for the fixed denture over the implants? How many implants hold the denture?

Hi,can you tell me where you had this done please and more importenly how much was it??I would like to have my lower Dentures replaced with all on 4 .Many Thanks

The impact procedural you had done sounds like what I would have had to do, but money was a big decisor. However I am so far happy with denture. Out of curiosity, would you share any pictures? I would have had to have bone graphing as well but again, it was too expensive, I would love to see the outcome and the hardest parts,of your experince, if you don't mind! ;D

Back