• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

dentin teeth with no enamel

S

scared2lose

all my bottom teeth has lost all the enamel. Now they look thin and I can see just the dentin but I havn't got anything wrong with my nerve. I havn't got any fillings on my bottom teeth. Will I lose my bottom teeth or can the dentist do something to stop them getting extracted.

all my bottom teeth has lost all the enamel. Now they look thin and I can see just the dentin but I havn't got anything wrong with my nerve. I havn't got any fillings on my bottom teeth. Will I lose my bottom teeth or can the dentist do something to stop them getting extracted.

they do not extract your teeth if there is no decay. if you have lost your enamel they can paint on a tooth colored coating to protect them, it's like filling material. they can also give you a prescription fluoride rinse to prevent cavities and if it is all that bad they could crown your teeth to protect them.

Back