• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

dentist did not fill cavitys

F

Farhan

today was meant to be the last bloody time i go to the dentist to get work done teeth out i have got all the teeth i need out a few fillings but i have noticed she did not filll a few of my teeth are they to small? i can see one clearly on one of my front teeth and 2 very small ones on premolars

I had a small cavity on the front tooth, I was told that at that stage it was considered 'cosmetic' and couldn't be filled under the NHS.. I had to wait until it got bigger and then it was finally filled..! I had thought that it would be better to fill it while it remained small in order to prevent it getting bigger/worse, but then I'm not a dentist. I have some small cavities on the tooth next to the original one, but they're only a few mm's and no NHS dentist has said anything about those either.

Have you had the chance to ask your dentist about them yet?

i have not beacuse i thought she filled them when i left i have 1 tiny cavity in the side of my tooth and 1 slightly bigger one on my front tooth il ask next time i go im trying to get another apointment

Back