• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Dentist Recommendations - Epsom area?

T

TalkGirl

Afternoon, a bit of a random question!However, one I feel only this forum may be able to help me with!

I am looking for a new dentist as I have been let down by mine recently and don't feel I can trust them. So I am looking for recommendations for dentists around the Epsom/Surrey area that you have had great experiences with! Happy to travel but ideally want a dentist who will be sympathetic to my fears rather than just see me as a set of teeth!

T

TalkGirl

Stupidly I have just found the recommendations section! I will have a look there first

Enarete

Enarete

Super Moderator
Staff member
TalkGirl,

not sure how flexible you are in terms of traveling, but if you are, check Lincoln Hirst. He is in Welwyn Garden City and absolutely bulletproof when it comes to helping nervous patients.

All the best wishes