• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Dentists point of view.

T

tazey

I've just put pix in my journal of what's been attached to my implants id like some professional opinions please as I'm not happy with them at all,for starters there's only 12 teeth with massive gaps at the side,the upper front ones stick out,all I can taste is plastic. I've been trying to get it removed+no one's doing anything about it (was put in last friday).

wheres your journal?

I think this link should work...it’s on page 10

I presume that these are temporaries.
I wonder why they don't have more attached? It might be for lack of back stable implants. If so they had no choice. Also when sharing a picture while it is useful for me to see the gum, ridge, and bite it is also useful to see a good picture with a normal tooth showing smile. Best to take several and post the ones that are in best focus.

I presume that these are temporaries.
I wonder why they don't have more attached? It might be for lack of back stable implants. If so they had no choice. Also when sharing a picture while it is useful for me to see the gum, ridge, and bite it is also useful to see a good picture with a normal tooth showing smile. Best to take several and post the ones that are in best focus.
I'm not sure if they are temps it's the first question I will be asking,I know the pix aren't great but that's my phone+I'm not really sure what a normal smile is because I honestly haven't had one in over 7yrs.

Back