• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Dentures

K

Kelly walsh

Front tooth broke off and I have multiple broken teeth I have a consultation appointment Tuesday how fast can I get dentures so scared

Hey Kelly,

Unfortunately without more information, it’s hard to say. It depends on what option you end up going with, etc, etc. The dentist should discuss that with you when you have a consult. With removable dentures for example, you can get immediates so you don’t go without teeth. After a number of months, you’ll get your permanents once you’re all done healing up.

Please know that you’re going to be okay! You got this! :grouphug:

Thank you very much I am getting immediate dentures I can’t go around in pain anymore I just want them all out

@Kelly walsh That’s great you’ve decided to go ahead with treatment! It’s not easy even when we’re in pain, etc, etc. Good luck to you in getting those immediates (and perms afterwards)

Even though the journey won’t be without some hardships, you‘re going to feel so much relief and so much better with your new smile!

@Jackieallen it went great 😃 he said he can remove my teeth in 30 minutes. I do not want sedated I just want Novocain he said no problem. My only issue is the were supposed to email me and I haven’t heard from them yet about the treatment plan

@Kelly walsh

Grest news ypur comfortable . When is the date