• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Do you drink soda and/or eat candy?

Do you drink soda and/or eat candy?

• Both

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I only drink soda

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I only eat candy

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Ihatedentistss

Ihatedentistss

Do you drink soda and/or drink candy? I've been addicted to both my whole life...a few times I've successfully gone awhile without having either but it's a tough battle :/

OMG!!!!

I just saw your post in the middle of a Random sweet (candy) fantasy. Since getting partials they are now impossible to eat. I miss them soooooo much. I still drink Diet Coke.

Neither :/

If they didn't wreck my teeth then both....all the time :)

Now that I no longer have any teeth, I finally had some of that colorful gummi candy and enjoyed it without the blinding pain I normally get from sugar. Or fizzy things. Or even olives, for that matter. Sodas and candy have not been part of my life since the early 60's-thinking about trying some Japanese candy the flavors look amazing!

Both candy and sodas.

I don't eat as much candy as I used to. Mostly because of my braces, but also because of sensitive teeth.

I probably drink more soda than I should. I used to drink 3-4 a day, but I'm down to 2 a day now and coffee on work days.

Hi I don't drink soda or any fizzy drinks, never have. I don't like the bubbles. I don't eat candy either but I must say at the moment I am feeling sorry for myself and am fancying a bit of chocolate. I haven't got any though so guess that won't happen. :butterfly:

Yes but no point lying to dentist, can tell. if soda and candy was not bad for your teeth and health would eat them more often.

Back