• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Does it show (pic)?

A

A196x

I’m probably going to get slagged off or told off big time. I understand my teeth aren’t in good condition but in the photo, can you tell if there is anything visibly wrong or work that needs done? I feel I’m having pain on the right side and awaiting to speak to dentist (toothache) I also wondered what the black marks are?
82015B8F-B699-4C85-8372-3365C3464E99.jpeg:confused:

Hi A196x,

rest assured that slagging or telling people off is not what we do here :)
I have similar marks on few of my bottom molars and they do not do any harm and do not need treatment, so not everything dark on teeth is necessarily a bad thing.

Last edited:
There’s no way to be sure what’s needing done from pics so definitely get to a dentist and let them have a look, if you’re having pain it likely means there’s something that needs looked at :)

The black marks could just be some stain or could be decay. There are also some signs of acid erosion on your molars.

See a dentist but looks like you have an acidic diet that is eroding your teeth

Back