• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Does it work? Regenerate Enamel Science Advanced Toothpaste

F

Farhan

I found this on the internet does it work?
Regenerate Enamel Science Advanced Toothpaste

10978805-1405075405-312083.jpg

I always believed that once enamel has gone there is nothing you can do to get it back :)

I believe Carole is right. You can protect your existing enamel(stop the erosion), but once it's gone, it won't come back.

Regenerate creates an "enamel like layer" very very thin not visible with the naked eye - over the surface of the tooth helping to reduce sensitivity etc - as soon as you cease using the product this layer is gradually worn away.

sensodynes repair and protect does the same thing but is a fraction of the price :rolleyes:

an effective ad

I would go for a desensitising toothpaste, that works by filling tiny holes that appear in the enamel thus stopping the sensitivity. I had terribly sensitive teeth and use only this it works. If I stop using it back comes the sensitivity sending my teeth on edge.

Back