• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Does my new front bridged teeth look big and Ugly?

M

moe24

Hey everyone im 30 years old and have neglected my teeth for as far as I can remember..this month I had 5 root canals performed and I had a bridge on my front teeth..Im not actually to pleased with the look of it but my wife loves it,,my mom on the other hand past a comment on how the teeth look to big and looks like horse teeth Hahahaha,which is the same thing I thought..I will show you guys some before and after and please give me some honest opinions,,do the teeth really look big and like horse teeth?im starting to loose confidence and although I never smiled and show my original teeth because I was embarrassed of them now I'm scared of smiling and showing my new teeth..
what you guys and gals thinks?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 70
Here's the before and after

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 72
Moe24,

My humble opinion - they look fab. Teeth to be envious of!!

All the bes:grin:

Hi I would be happy with them I think they look wonderful. They don't look too big at all, they are bigger than your original and straighter but I can see why your wife likes them. They are something new and whiter looking than your own were. You will soon get used to seeing them and I think in time they will look like they have always been there to you.

I would be well chuffed with them :jump::jump::jump::butterfly:

As a dentist I could pic at them but Really your mom said that! Not good on her part.

I think they look great. I might have to go for a bridge at the front if my apicoectomy fails, and I would be happy if they looked like yours.

And your reply was any better than the moms?? You could pick them apart? ...tsk tsk I find them beautiful to be honest. As someone who has NEVER seen him-- they look natural and what an awesome smile. I am envious. I think to his mom they are just something she is not use to seeing. His old teeth looked a tad small I feel.

I think they look brilliant not too big at all there just different few weeks it will be like they were always like that hope your finding them ok ?

They look better than before and judging that you're a guy, the teeth seem to be the right shape and length for you.

As a stranger, I would never suspect that those were not your teeth! I think it looks great!

They fit very well, I did a lot of research on teeth shape and size and yours seem perfect. I know it's different from what you had and change is a lot to adjust but fear not! They look great.

Back