• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Double root canal on iv sedation

S

Suziee

I had my dentist appointment this morning and the worst part was all the fear I felt on the weeks leading up to the appointment!
Sorry I can't write much else as with the iv sedation I don't remember, no pain, no needles not even a drill I just have no memory.
im just so happy it's over with and I have my next appointment on 30th of March for crowns and 6 fillings and once that's over with I'm going to try and go for braces as with iv sedation getting dental work done is a breeze and for the first time in 20 years I feel lyk I can make the move in one day having straight perfect white teeth :)
even tho I've just started my dental journey I just know it will be a happy ending at long last :)

Hi welcome to the forum.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sure there will be a lot of people that read it and feel a bit better about going themselves.

Back