• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Dundee UK

A

abbey99

I'm a dentophobic guy since my early age - and what worse I have been avoiding the dentist for almost 3 years and NEED to see one soon. I am an overseas student in Dundee University, and am finding it hard to find a good, phobic-friendly dentist. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Gordon

Gordon

Administrator
Staff member
Verified dentist
Re: Anyone knows a good dentist in Dundee UK?

Dundee dental hospital and school has a special needs department that caters to phobics. Go in and ask what you need to do to get referred?

A

abbey99

Re: Anyone knows a good dentist in Dundee UK?

thanks very much

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Support 6