• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Embarrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vivp

i havent been to the dentist in nearly 6 years, i am to embrassed to go, but i have a split gum on one of my top teeth i have look on the internet about it but cant find anyone who has any problem with split gums, i really worried about it, i am guessing this isnt normal.

Gordon

Gordon

Administrator
Staff member
Verified dentist
Re: worried about split gum

What are you embarassed about?

Giving away some trade secrets here, but dentists don't really give a damn about how decayed people's teeth are. We don't get angry and we won't "get you into trouble about it"!

Seriously, you've got 24 broken teeth? Great news, I get to fix them and you get to pay me! :devilish:

We spend years of our life learning to fix damaged teeth, so why should we get upset when we get busted teeth to fix? :D

So go and see a dentist, no matter what's wrong with you, it won't be half as bad as what your imagination is telling you right now :D

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shub2974

Re: worried about split gum

:p Gordon you have me rolling in my chair laughing my you know what off! your too funny! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.