• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Epsom, Surrey website links

brit

brit

Super Moderator
Staff member
http://www.clocktowerdental.com/
Husband and wife team offering painfree care including TheWand.
QUOTE WEBSITE:
'In most cases previously nervous people feel relaxed enough in a calm atmosphere to undertake the dental treatment they have always wanted.
Other relaxation techniques are also available, namely

• Aromatherapy
  • Homeopathy
  • Hypnotic suggestion
  • Audio visual media
  • Sedation
In the event that sedation is required, either due to anxiety or to the need for a prolonged procedure, Dr Joe Omar, consultant anaesthetist, is on hand to provide this service'.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jenny

Re: Epsom, Surrey Website Links:

Hi Brit

Having followed the link you suggested to find a dentist in my area I discovered a dentist of interest in Epsom, Surrey. Unfortunately the link that accompanied it lead me to a site in Leicestershire. I'm not sure how to find the name of this surgery, are you able to help?

Regards Jenny

J

Jenny

Thanks for the information, they do look good, although they seem very pricey especially for check-ups and fillings, they don't list prices for crowns etc and these are last year's prices. I'll add them to my options but will have to keep looking.

brit

brit

Super Moderator
Staff member

Thanks for the information, they do look good, although they seem very pricey especially for check-ups and fillings, they don't list prices for crowns etc and these are last year's prices. I'll add them to my options but will have to keep looking.
I'm sorry you feel that way since I would consider the rates shown to be reasonable for the Surrey area albeit last year's. You have to remember that NHS rates are artificially low being heavily subsidised by the Government. You can expect to get much more of a private dentist's time and attention than you would at a typical NHS check-up. Good luck in your search.