• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Epsom, Surrey website links

brit

brit

Super Moderator
Staff member

Husband and wife team offering painfree care including TheWand.
QUOTE WEBSITE:
'In most cases previously nervous people feel relaxed enough in a calm atmosphere to undertake the dental treatment they have always wanted.
Other relaxation techniques are also available, namely

• Aromatherapy
  • Homeopathy
  • Hypnotic suggestion
  • Audio visual media
  • Sedation
In the event that sedation is required, either due to anxiety or to the need for a prolonged procedure, Dr Joe Omar, consultant anaesthetist, is on hand to provide this service'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Epsom, Surrey Website Links:

I also found this one as well: https://www.paradedental.co.uk
The lady dentist likes helping nervous patients and sedation available. The second one is in Ewell not Epsom.

Last edited:

Thanks for the information, they do look good, although they seem very pricey especially for check-ups and fillings, they don't list prices for crowns etc and these are last year's prices. I'll add them to my options but will have to keep looking.

Thanks for the information, they do look good, although they seem very pricey especially for check-ups and fillings, they don't list prices for crowns etc and these are last year's prices. I'll add them to my options but will have to keep looking.

I'm sorry you feel that way since I would consider the rates shown to be reasonable for the Surrey area albeit last year's. You have to remember that NHS rates are artificially low being heavily subsidised by the Government. You can expect to get much more of a private dentist's time and attention than you would at a typical NHS check-up. Good luck in your search.

Back