• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Failed extraction; need advice

G

Gary12345

My first two teeth extractions by the same dentist were just fine so I was not worried about the 3rd one. But it has gone wrong.

I was in so much pain that after an hour and 4 numbing injections my whole body was shaking hard and fast. I think there was too much numbing stuff given. I had to stop it. But half of the tooth has been removed.

Now I am in complete agony and the hospital said they are too busy today. What can I do to help the pain?

(I am living in bangkok)

Gary

Just seeing this and so sorry this was a really rough one.. how are you now?? any better? were you able to see anyone?

Gary

Just seeing this and so sorry this was a really rough one.. how are you now?? any better? were you able to see anyone?

Less sore than before but the good dentists seem to all be busy during my free time. Thanks for checking in.

Glad you are feeling a bit better.. Hope you can get in to see someone soon to follow up..

Keep trying all offices. You need to get it finished asap as the risk of infection and further injury is possible until then. Let us know how you get on. All the same, I'm sorry for your discomfort.

I too need at least 2 wizzies out. One top left fully impacted and one bottom right, partially erupted and impacted.

I'm scared to death myself but this pain and discomfort is causing me so much depression and fear. I'm tired of it. :cry:

Gary

How are you doing now? any news? Hopefully better?

Back