• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Feeling of pressure

C

Caramelteach

Hi everyone,

I am having a bit of weird trouble with my top left molars. It's like a feeling of pressure, as though someone is pushing my teeth upwards into my jaw. It's not painful, just uncomfortable and weird. It seems to be on one tooth more than the others, but I also get twinges in my temple and my head. Think I'm going barmy!:redface:

Last edited:
Well I've bitten the bullet and have got an appointment for tomorrow. I am absolutely terrified. I've only just had an extraction done for the first time ever and now I've got to go back again.. :cry: I'm already in pieces and I feel sick. Damn stupid panic and anxiety.:(

I'm so scared it's going to be another extraction or a big root canal.

Well I've bitten the bullet and have got an appointment for tomorrow. I am absolutely terrified. I've only just had an extraction done for the first time ever and now I've got to go back again.. :cry: I'm already in pieces and I feel sick. Damn stupid panic and anxiety.:(

I'm so scared it's going to be another extraction or a big root canal.

Hi, u will be fine :) the dentist will not do anything untill your sure , hope it all go well :grin:

Hi Angie and thank you, you never know, he might just say I am barmy - I'd be happy with that!!

How are you doing now? xx

Honestly, if you just had an extraction done, you might be having some discomfort from the jaw position during the procedure. This might be a case of you clinching your teeth at night .... TMJ or sinus discomfort.

I sure wouldn't expect something major after just being at the dentist recently. Hope you'll let us know!

Thanks Diane,

I'm praying that's all it is too. I am about 45 mins from my appointment and I am really scared! Can't stop shaking, panicky etc.:cry:

agggggghhhh!!! :mad:

Thank you to all of ypu for your kind words & support recently, I only hope that I can return the favour xxxxx:XXLhug:

Back