• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

finally got my teeth pulled out

C

cazza

i had loads of problems with 2 of my bad teeth .one tooth was half rotted and top one the same and get getting a infection it which was so painful finally after 8 years not seeing a densit i went in .

i was so scarced nearly was sick over densit after putting xrays in and to be told both teeth was to be taken out there

but she knew i could not go though with it so she booked me in to another clinic which dealt with sedation .

I went into there today at 9.45am and did not feel a thing i can remember everything that went on i.e getting up travel home and since but i didnt feel no pain .

i heard crack noises felt tugging but that was it no pain no feeling anything in my mouth.

Iam so proud of my self that i had it done

I say if ur scarced like i was and belive i was soooo scarced having IV sedation is the best thing to have .

belive they also gave me injections in gums when under as my whole mouth was numb when finished and because i was made unemployed 7th of Jan didnt have to pay for it which was a bonus.
:jump:

Great job, kudos to you ! :cheers:

Now that you know you can handle it, are you going to get the rest tidied up while you're getting the treatment for free ?

ooooo dont know really rest of teeth not to bad though i was told i had gum disease

I do think though it defo be worth going to dentist while i can get it free coz soon as i get another job i prob would not be able to afford it.

Just the thought of x rays i can not ever have them done again the phobia for that is to high and cannot put my self though it again .I have a phoba of choking and took me 20 years to take tablets (even my boyfriend suffers hehe)

if they just look at my teeth without shoving stuff in there iam usually ok very nervous and clinging to chair but xrays etc no wayyy last dentist told me off and said if i had broke her xray thing she put in my mouth i wld have to pay for it (i yanked it out before i was sick as was gagging)

I see how i feel but defo wld have anything done under IV sedation was so relaxed.

i had loads of problems with 2 of my bad teeth .one tooth was half rotted and top one the same and get getting a infection it which was so painful finally after 8 years not seeing a densit i went in .

i was so scarced nearly was sick over densit after putting xrays in and to be told both teeth was to be taken out there

but she knew i could not go though with it so she booked me in to another clinic which dealt with sedation .

I went into there today at 9.45am and did not feel a thing i can remember everything that went on i.e getting up travel home and since but i didnt feel no pain .
i heard crack noises felt tugging but that was it no pain no feeling anything in my mouth.

Iam so proud of my self that i had it done

I say if ur scarced like i was and belive i was soooo scarced having IV sedation is the best thing to have .

belive they also gave me injections in gums when under as my whole mouth was numb when finished and because i was made unemployed 7th of Jan didnt have to pay for it which was a bonus.
:jump:
how many did you get taken out? i have to get 5 taken out i go for the first one next week. did they use numbing gel? i never had any needles in my mouth everyone said that i would be fine. did you have any pain afterwords?

Last edited:
hi i got 2 back teeth taken out .i dont remember having the injections done they must of done them after giving me the Iv sedation .face just felt numb afterwards not to much pain till later x

Back