• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Finally the magic words :)

Sironastar

Sironastar

Well I went to the dentist today my final check before my wedding and I finally heard for the first time ever see you in six months :) can't tell you how happy I am :) couldn't thank my dentist enough felt emotional lol and also everyone on the forum who has helped me on my journey :) I have asked for a quote for a bridge, I only have a small partial but as I'm only nearly 30 I think it's the best option for me but have to wait for the gums to heal completely, any advice on recovery after a bridge would be appreciated one things for sure I will definitely be attending all my check ups in future now my fear has gone :)

carole

carole

Super Moderator
Congratulations on the 6 month break :jump::jump::jump:

I am having a bridge prep at the end of this month then two weeks after will be having it fitted I will report on what happens and how it goes and what it feels like after. I have a bridge on the other side of my mouth at the top but I had it that long ago I have forgotten what it was like. :butterfly:

T

topekafrankie

Congratulations

Sironastar

Sironastar

Thank you both and thanks so much Carole would like to hear how you get on :)