• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Finally the magic words :)

Sironastar

Sironastar

Well I went to the dentist today my final check before my wedding and I finally heard for the first time ever see you in six months :) can't tell you how happy I am :) couldn't thank my dentist enough felt emotional lol and also everyone on the forum who has helped me on my journey :) I have asked for a quote for a bridge, I only have a small partial but as I'm only nearly 30 I think it's the best option for me but have to wait for the gums to heal completely, any advice on recovery after a bridge would be appreciated one things for sure I will definitely be attending all my check ups in future now my fear has gone :)

Congratulations on the 6 month break :jump::jump::jump:

I am having a bridge prep at the end of this month then two weeks after will be having it fitted I will report on what happens and how it goes and what it feels like after. I have a bridge on the other side of my mouth at the top but I had it that long ago I have forgotten what it was like. :butterfly:

Congratulations

Thank you both and thanks so much Carole would like to hear how you get on :)

Back