• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

fobbed off by dentist who i beleive ruined my teeth

W

wozzle

So i went to see the dentist yesturday for a meeting after i wrote a letter of complaint basically saying that every tooth ever touched by them has caused me nothing but problems, resulting in 3 rct and 2 extractions in the last 6 months, still 3 teeth they worked on hurt!!

He basically says he wants to rule out nuralgia and has referred me to Guys Hospital to get this checked out!

My argument is is that if was nuralgia surely all teeth would hurt and face too not just the teeth that have been filled by them.

Im considering getting copies of xrays before and after the fillings as i beleive they drilled too deep and upset the nerves. Probably grasping at straws but im hoping that this may be the proof i need.

Sarah

Gordon

Gordon

Administrator
Staff member
Verified dentist
Going to Guys would be a good idea as you would get an (unbiased) second opinion for free.

S

swampiesue

I agree with Gordon Sarah... if it is not neuralgia, you will also have the proof you need.... have sent you a PM xx