• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

For a nervous friend/ Invisalign questions

krlovesherkids777

krlovesherkids777

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a friend who is even too nervous to come on DFC., have been telling her for last few years, she texted me today asking if I could ask a question for her.

She is wearing Invisalign for the last last nine months upper and lower. She says she has a feeling her face has "sunken in" and says especially so on the upper, she wants to know if this will change after tx, and why this might be. Does invisalign typically do this? and what questions should she ask her orthodontist. She is very self conscious of this feeling.

Thank you for any answers .

Would suggest that she would get much more helpful answers from her orthodontist, given how expensive Invisalign treatment is, that's the least I would expect from them :)

Thanks Gordon, I have encouraged her to reach out to her ortho about this , for sure it is expensive !

Back