• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Found a Good dentist in East London

S

SallyM

Again fantastic service, I really do not like going to dentists and nervous to dental chair. I had regular pain in one of my wisdom teeth. All the dentists I have visited advised me to extract the tooth. Because of fear I refused. But my pain has overcome the refusal. So I have decided to go with dentist's advice. But I was looking for a good dentist in my East London area. Finally one of my colleague recommended a lady dentist (Mrs Bavahran) in Katherine Dental Care in Forestgate. I have called the surgery on a Wednesday. Unfortunately she doesn't work there on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays. My friend advised me its worth waiting and see her as an emergency. So I went on Thursday and was seen by her. What a gentle touch. She talked me through every steps and made me feel at ease and comfortable. After careful study on the xray of my tooth, she had done some treatment. Very professional patient approach. now my teeth are pain-free, whiter and i feel much happier about my teeth and smile. I have phoned my friend thanked him for the suggestion.

- S Mohamed

Back