• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Funny wierd feeling where teeth are missing in jaw

M

Meliskaaa

Does anyone else get this type of feeling? Like a fuzziness type almost pins and needles but not type feeling more like a sort of tightness in lower jaw with a little bit of soreness type pain? If that makes any sense whatsover! Its mostly where my back teeth arent there anymore.

I just googled it and really wish i hadnt - the extreme being mouth cancer and the least being tmj....

I know my mouth is bad but its not as bad as it was!

Can anyone shed any light on this pls?

Gordon

Gordon

Administrator
Staff member
Verified dentist
Your description is a bit vague, can you elaborate a bit? Are all your back teeth missing? Do you wear dentures? Can you describe what you're feeling a bit better?