• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is very afraid of dentistry or who suffers with dental phobia. Please note that this is NOT a dental problems forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Getting multiple extraction and multiple bone graphs

M

Michy

I’m so nervous . I’m a ball of nervous . My appointment is in 4 days. I’m getting 7 total teeth out including my 4 wisdom tooth, also 5 bone graph. I’m terrified as hell. I’ve never been put under iv sedation before . I don’t know what’s it like . Feeling like I’m counting down to my death day. If you’ve been through iv sedation , what is it like ? How long it take to be out ? Im scared I have to sit there for too long and I probably throw up because of nervousness . Has anyone got multiple teeth out with bone graphs before ? How is the recovery? Will there be a lot of pain ? I have a dentist phobia that’s why I’ve left my teeth to this point . But , I’m trying so hard to fix it all now . Does bone graph heal faster than normal extraction with hole ? I’m scared of the pain. At what point can you eat normally again? When does the hole close up?

Gordon

Gordon

Administrator
Staff member
Verified dentist
There is an immense amount of useful information on this site, seems a shame that nobody reads it :(

Please have a read at the IV sedation section on here, it addresses a whole lot of your issues:

Then try the post extraction page:

M

Michy

@Gordon oh I see. Thank you! Sorry I’m new . I’ll read them now .

Gordon

Gordon

Administrator
Staff member
Verified dentist
No worries, come back and ask if there's something that you want explained further or if some more questions come up.